meet the experts
STM32 and You. Brilliant.

regulatory issues
DECREASE time-to-revenue.

driving technology
BIG Family. Great ecosystem.

Register
 
 
 
 
ST Virtual Conference:
Brilliant Embedded Solutions. Faster.

PrizesLess than 2% of the world's computer chips actually go into computers. The other 98% are all embedded MCUs. Today's MCU chips give NASA's moon lander a run for its money, yet cost less than a tall latté. See and hear how the wealth of 32-bit MCUs can open up design doors for engineers and programmers accustomed to cramped, underpowered, and awkward 8-bit or 16-bit chips. The 32-bit revolution is upon us. How will you use the performance?

Who Will Participate

The ST Virtual Conference: Brilliant Embedded Solutions. Faster. is unique in that it spans a large audience, with topics to interest and engage the experienced design engineer as well as the student, academia professional, hobbyist, and the procurement specialist.

What is a Virtual Conference?

The ST Virtual Conference, presented by EE Times is a fully interactive event that incorporates online learning, live chat, active movement in and out of exhibit booths and sessions, vendor presentations, contests and more. Because the event is virtual, you can experience it from the comfort of you own desk. So you can get right to the industry information and solutions you seek.

  Why you should attend
 

Conference Co-chairs

photo of Rick MerrittRick Merritt
Editor-at-large,
EE Times

 

photo of Jim TurleyJim Turley
Co-chair, Principal Analyst
Silicon Insider

   
  Event Sponsor

ST Micro logo

Presented by

eetimes logo

Gold Sponsors

Gold Sponsors

 
 

Twitter Register Now