Brazil is experiencing sustained economic and technological growth, weathering the ups and downs of the global financial downturns relatively unscathed. This strong economy has created unprecedented opportunities for embedded systems design in several markets, and has resulted in an increase of companies investing in local development.
Join us on October 31st, during ARM® TechCon™, for a panel discussion about the current state of technology development in Brazil and opportunities for exhibiting at ESC Brazil in 2013.
- Overview of current Brazil technology market
- Insights into the Brazilian government's large microelectronics investments
- An insider´s view on embedded development for industry markets
- Jonny Doin – (Session Chair) - Head Engineer of Alfa Instrumentos Eletrônicos.
- José Antonio Scodiero – Founder and CEO, FAST Company Brasil / ARM South America.
- Eric Ericson Fabris - PhD, Professor at Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS), President of SBMicro (Brazilian Society of Microelectronics).
- Fernando Coelho - Founder and CEO of ImagineAge TV, an over-the-network digital TV distribution startup
- Joe Frisby – Manager of Business Development South America, ARM
- David Blaza – VP, UBM Electronics
Date: Wednesday October 31st
The Hyatt Regency Santa Clara
8:00 am – 9:00 am
Breakfast will be served
About ESC Brazil
ESC Brazil is the only embedded systems and electronic design focused event in Brazil, and the biggest and most important in Latin America. The event gathers more than 4000 professionals from different segments for two days of conference sessions and exhibits showing the latest technologies and trends in the electronics industry.
ESC Brazil 2013 – 3rd Edition
São Paulo, Brazil